Boost My Profile
Below you will find a few tips and resources on how to get noticed during ESPID 2021 Online Meeting.
Social Media Tips
We have a dedicated hashtag for ESPID 2021 to make discovering and discussion even easier. When tweeting about the congress, make sure to use #ESPID2021 plus any other relevant hashtags.
- Take a great selfie, while enjoying the Congress Sessions, and post it on Twitter or Facebook story with #ESPIDanywhere and #ESPID2021 to take part of the ESPID Photo Contest.
How to share
Suggested ways to share information about the Meeting with your network:
- Live tweet from sessions, meetings and the exhibition. Be sure to mention @ESPIDsociety and use the hashtag #ESPID2021 plus other relevant hashtags.
- Retweet and repost live coverage coming from the Forum’s official accounts.
- Post photos and mention @ESPIDsociety and use the hashtag #ESPID2021 on Facebook and LinkedIn. You can also like and share ESPID posts with your audience.
- Take a great selfie, while enjoying the ESPID sessions, and post it as a Facebook story with #ESPID2021.
- Watch and share ESPID YouTube videos.
- Watch the below videos for some more tips on how to get noticed and promote your research.
3 Ways to Get Noticed
Ways to Promote Your Research
Social Media Resources
Graphics – Templates
Choose from a variety of templates for Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook, and even make your own personalised promo.
Click on the images to download them.
Join Me at #ESPID2021
Personalised Images for Posters and Presentations
You can add your presentation or e-Poster title, session, date, and time to the templates below.
- Recommended font: Gotham (medium)
- Recommended font colour: white
Example – Sharable image
Here’s how you can insert your presentation title, session and time in a branded image to be shared on social media
Attending at #ESPID2021
Presenting at #ESPID2021
Speaking at #ESPID2021
Twitter – tweet
Use the Networking App
Take your networking to the next level at ESPID 2021 by building your SparkX profile.
Quickly find the most relevant participants you need to connect with at this year’s online meeting and start talking to them.
And with a SparkX profile, you will also be more noticeable to others.